Monday, December 15, 2008

As I snooped around the Austin Convention Center tonight I found...

I had a radio remote tonight at the Austin Covention Center and decided to go explore afterwards. I found an open door and saw where the Austin Toros basketball team plays. I've seen them on the news, etc. but have never gone out to support them at a game. I need to check them out live cause it was pretty cool being in there on the court. Yes, I did look everywhere for a basketball but no dice!

Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't need to sneak around the Convention Center, just call me at 236-8333 or shoot me an email. I will make sure you get a great seat so you can watch the defending Southwest Division Champion Toros while you enjoy an ice cold Dos Equis (or any other beverage you may choose). If you really want to shoot some hoops on the court, put together a group of your co-workers and challenge another station to a game.

Billy Widner
COO Austin Toros
bwidner@austintoros.com