Monday, January 5, 2009
My 2009 New Year's resolutions...
5. Don't spend money on things I don't really need. In other words, be a bigger tight-ass than I already am.
4. Buy all generic products. They're just as good as namebrand stuff and if you have a problem with the generic label than save the old bottle.
3. Completely cut out fried foods, cheese & cut down on bread & tortillas. Yes, I've fallen off the wagon a bit but I'm good, I'll get r dun.
2. Shave every three days & dress better to work. This is carried over from last year & I think I broke it on the first week.
1. Be a little bit nicer & have a better attitude in 2009.
Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry