Monday, January 5, 2009

My 2009 New Year's resolutions...

6. Be a bit more "green". I'm gonna stop using paper & plastic since I bought my UTEP Miner shopping bags in El Paso. Also, cut down on electricity when I'm not at home. Come time it gets warmer I'll ride my bike more around the neighborhood & work. Lastly, I'm gonna try to recycle more.



5. Don't spend money on things I don't really need. In other words, be a bigger tight-ass than I already am.



4. Buy all generic products. They're just as good as namebrand stuff and if you have a problem with the generic label than save the old bottle.



3. Completely cut out fried foods, cheese & cut down on bread & tortillas. Yes, I've fallen off the wagon a bit but I'm good, I'll get r dun.



2. Shave every three days & dress better to work. This is carried over from last year & I think I broke it on the first week.



1. Be a little bit nicer & have a better attitude in 2009.

Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

1 comment:

Kenzie said...

Alex...
5 out of the 6 I can see you doing...giving up fried foods....not going to happen. Good resolutions though.