Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My bucket list/things to do before I have kids....

WORLD CUP SOCCER GAME:
It doesn't matter what team I see play, I'm really just there being a fan of fans. Soocer probably has the best fans EVER...CRAZY!

HOUSTON TEXANS GAME:
It's just 3 hours away and I have yet to check out a game in Reliant Stadium. Yeah, everyone's a Cowboys fan but I need to give some love to the Texan. Oh, my wife likes their colors so she's going!

DAYTONA OR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY:
As a hardcore NASCAR fan this is the place to be! This is not just a 1 day trip, I'm talking 3-4 days baby!

RUSSIA:
Don't know why I want to go there but Russia looks pretty sweet.

RUN LADY BIRD LAKE SHIRTLESS:
If I'm ever going to get super fit, then now is the time to do it especially before having a kid. It's competitive out there, go hard or go home!

BUY A BOAT & RIP IT UP IN DEVIL'S COVE ALL SUMMER LONG:
Yeah, that's not my style but I want to do it one summer.

ATTEND A MUSIC FESTIVAL SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN AUSTIN:
I love ACL & SXSW here in Austin but I want to hit some other festivals in the US or even away from the states!

RIDE A TRAIN ACROSS THE US:
I'd love to have plenty of time just to take it all in. This probably won't happen but it would be cool!

1 comment:

Annje said...

I think you should wait on the shirtless running until you have the baby. Get all ripped before hand, you won't have as much time for that after the baby is born, but take the baby in a running stroller (they have to be about 6 months though). There is nothing sexier than a hot guy running with a baby! Your wife will love it.

I was looking for a post about the Christmas tree incident to tell you I thought that was cool of you to do. That wouldn't have sent me to the silent treatment--but don't buy a comforter!